Steve Baker is the Conservative Member of Parliament for Wycombe.
If you are contacting me about an urgent issue concerning a constituent, you may find the following numbers useful:
- Social Services at Buckinghamshire Council
- 0800 137 915
- 0800 999 7677 outside office hours
- 0845 4600001 for concerns about a child
- NHS Crisis Support team (mental health)
- 01865 901147
- You should call 999 if you have a health emergency or 111 if you would like NHS health advice.
- Samaritans email@example.com or call 116 123
- Papyrus (Papyrus work with young adults, people under 35 but also support families of those young people who are suicidal) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 068 41 41 or text 07862 039967
- Childline if under 19 years of age 0800 1111
The best way for residents of Wycombe constituency to contact me is by sending email to email@example.com, including your local postcode. If you don’t live in Wycombe constituency, to be fair to local voters, I will not be able to reply. You can find your own MP here.
We receive large volumes of email, letters and phone calls. We try to reply within two weeks. If you have not received a reply within three weeks, please telephone us on 020 7219 3547 (London) or 01494 448408 (Wycombe).
Please do not contact me through Facebook or other social media. It is not possible to find and focus on Wycombe residents’ correspondence there. Please send email and, if you have not had a reply within three weeks, please call and speak with us: my team and I want to help you. If we are dealing with other local people, you may need to leave a voicemail. Please help us to help you by leaving your name, number and postcode.
Parts of Wycombe District are not in the constituency: you can check here.
Whether or not you live in Wycombe Parliamentary constituency, you can:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Follow me on Twitter: @SteveBakerHW
- Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteveBakerWycombe
- Follow my Parliamentary activity via TheyWorkForYou
- Subscribe to my RSS feed.