What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Signed the Holocaust Education Trust’s Book of Commitment and attended the House of Commons Holocaust Memorial day Ceremony on behalf of Wycombe.
- Met with President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Barrister Sultan Mahmood Chaudhry, to receive a briefing on the current situation in South Asia.
- Met with the Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain.
- Visited the HSBC Bank on Cornmarket to learn about the safe spaces they are offering for victims of domestic abuse.
- Visited the Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust event in Parliament for Cervical Cancer Prevention Week.
- Ate a fantastic lunch at Zem Kebab on Amersham Road, and then supported them by voting in the British Kebab Awards. Please vote today!
- Visited the old Penn School site to learn about future plans for the site.