What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Joined High Wycombe Jobcentre Plus staff to welcome DWP minister Lord Younger to discuss the successful rollout of Universal Credit in Wycombe & other local issues.
- Met with Farmers in Wycombe to discuss food security, Environmental Land Management, trade, net zero and rural crime.
- Met our Council and NHS to discuss how they are serving local people.
- Issued a renewed call for tolerance & attended the LGBT+ History Month event in Parliament.
- Attended the APPG Armed Forces Briefing Dinner to receive an update from the Assistant Chief of the Air Staff.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on local issues.
- Supported and encouraged Northern Ireland Conservatives as we work to make progress there.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe while carrying out my duties as a minister for Northern Ireland.