What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Observed the national One Minute of Silence to mark the One-Year Anniversary of Russia’s full-scale Invasion of Ukraine.
- My office attended a local residents’ meeting in Loudwater to discuss how Derehams Inn could be kept for the community.
- Staff represented me at the AGM of the Wycombe Environment Centre held at the Royal Grammar School and contributed to the discussion on how the Centre could have a greater impact in the town.
- My office attended the launch event of Bright Blue & British Future’s ‘An agenda for action on race equality’, for which I wrote a foreword.
- Spoke with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on local issues.
- Attended the Taste of Northern Ireland event in Parliament to promote NI’s impressive food & drink sector.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe while carrying out my duties as a minister for Northern Ireland.