What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Visited Butterfly House to learn about the challenges facing South Bucks Hospice.
- Attended the Pinetrees residents’ meeting to discuss a range of concerns that constituents have raised with me.
- Visited Booker Hill Primary School to speak to pupils and answer their questions.
- Received a briefing on the Mayor of London’s expansion of the ULEZ and how it will affect Wycombe.
- Discussed with a constituent how abandoned vehicles can be removed from roads.
- Members of my staff attended the launch of the Disabled Children’s Partnership Research Report in Parliament.
- Discussed with residents the World Health Organisation safety standards that the 5G rollout in the constituency has to meet.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local issues. This week we had a 3-hour one-to-one immigration surgery with the Home Office to discuss some of my constituents’ more complex visa cases.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe while carrying out my duties as a minister in Northern Ireland.