What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Visited Wycombe Hospital to learn about the impressive innovative practices in breast cancer care and robotic surgery for treating local people.
- Met with Andrew Boff AM to discuss how the ULEZ expansion will affect those in Wycombe, and why it must be stopped.
- Attended the Buckinghamshire Music Trust Celebration Concert in the Royal Albert Hall.
- Met with the Chair of One Can Trust to discuss how best to help with the cost-of-living.
- Helped the Bee Squared project pack seeds for people to grow flowers which support bees and pollinating insects.
- Spoke with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local issues.
- Attended the Chairman of Buckinghamshire Council’s Civic Service in All Saints Church.
- Enjoyed St Patrick’s Day with the Irish Ambassador and celebrated British-Irish relations.
- My office represented constituents at a reception on the Homes for Ukraine scheme to hear of the great success of the scheme in Bucks.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe while carrying out my duties as a minister in Northern Ireland.
Tags: #Working4Wycombe, #Wycombe, Working4Wycombe, Wycombe