What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Pleased to meet pupils from West Wycombe Combined School when they visited Parliament and answer their questions.
- Raised the concerns of Pine Trees’ residents at the Taylor Wimpey AGM.
- Accompanied the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions on a visit to Wycombe Marsh-based company Bradbury Tracks, to learn about how our Job Centre Plus is helping local people.
- Welcomed the announcement of £2.9 million extra investment for schools in Wycombe in May, alongside the news that the Thames Valley Police has exceeded the national target for police recruitment.
- Spoke to Colin Besley on Wycombe Sound alongside Secretary of State Mel Stride, about continuing support for the cost of living, potholes and how the Government is delivering for Wycombe.
- Met with the Chair and Chief Executive of Healthwatch Bucks to discuss local concerns and how we can be of assistance.
- My office attended the Friends of Al-Aqsa’s Palestine briefing event in Parliament on my behalf, collecting briefing materials.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of issues.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.