What I have been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Met with the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Social Mobility, Youth and Progression on behalf of Wycombe Homeless Connection.
- Attended the Penn and Tylers Green Residents’ Society AGM.
- Visited the Christian Aid Week Reception in Parliament to discuss their work with women in Malawi and business as development.
- Supported Pine Trees residents to help get their community centre opened, including visiting Wrights Meadow Centre to see how a good community building is run.
- Attended the Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Action Week event in Parliament.
- Remembered the Mullivaikkal massacre and all of its victims in solidarity with Tamil families in Wycombe.
- Attended the Combat Stress charity dinner to hear veterans’ first-hand accounts of their struggles with mental health.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.