Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Met pupils from the Cressex Community School in Parliament to discuss life as the MP for Wycombe.
- Asked Thames Water for an update on issues affecting Hambleden and Turville residents with both water supply and waste water.
- Joined the Derehams Inn Community Group to help keep the pub in community use.
- Supported the World Alzheimer’s Month 2023 event in Parliament on behalf of affected constituents in Wycombe.
- Discussed with Thames Water the need for a new reservoir to ensure clean water supply by 2050.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.