Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Listened to constituents’ views on the situation in Gaza, and made representations on their behalf.
- Joined Wycombe Museum for an excellent historic walking tour of our town.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local and national issues.
- Visited students at Buckinghamshire New University to discuss public policy and our constitutional democracy.
- My office attended the Local Infrastructure & Transport Action Group’s Speeding discussion led by Thames Valley Police, to learn how residents can set up a Community Speedwatch group to help bring down speeding in their local area.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representation, for local people and businesses in Wycombe and Bucks.