Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Met Taylor Wimpey to help ensure constituents’ concerns are addressed in development plans for Gomm Valley.
- Wrote my column for the Bucks Free Press on how the Local Housing Allowance will help prevent homelessness in Wycombe.
- Held telephone and in-person meetings with constituents about a range of issues including the Government’s work to improve access to GP appointments and international affairs.
- Attended the launch of the APPG for Freedom of Religion and Belief’s important and challenging report on Pakistan.
- Listened to Theresa May and Helle Thorning-Schmidt speak about their experience of being a woman in politics and committed to help women stand for election.
- Attended the Penn & Tyler’s Green Residents Society Christmas Drinks.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.