Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Visited Wycombe Hospital to congratulate staff on the announcement that Wycombe Elective Surgical Centre has become a fully accredited surgical hub.
- Met with constituents to discuss a range of local issues, including the driving test centre.
- Caught up with local schools.
- Attended the British Beer & Pub Association’s event in Parliament.
- Welcomed the reduction in National Insurance contributions, which will save working people in Wycombe an average of £450 a year.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.