Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Met with law students from BNU in Parliament.
- My office attended a meeting of the HW Community Project Steering Group to discuss how rail bridges in the town could be painted to improve the local environment.
- Welcomed the Government’s announcement of more humanitarian aid for Gaza, constituting a trebling of aid this year.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local and national issues.
- My office attended the launch of the YMCA’s manifesto.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.