Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Wycombe #Working4Wycombe:
- Secured facilities for driving instructors in the town for use in between lessons.
- My office attended the Chiltern Railways MP Roundtable in Parliament to discuss constituents’ concerns, including about overcrowding.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local and national issues, including diabetes awareness.
- Welcomed the Government’s announcement of £50 billion over the next ten years for the Council to repair potholes across Buckinghamshire.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.