Here’s what I’ve been up to this week #Working4Wycombe:
- Set out for the BFP how our Level 3 A&E/Urgent Treatment Centre and the recent surgical hub accreditation provide an excellent service for people in our town.
- Spoke with Chair of Bucks Business First Michael Garvey on their Talking Heads podcast.
- Met with constituents to discuss and offer assistance on a range of local and national issues including Smart Meters and justice.
- My office joined the Chief Executive and Leader of the Council as they toured parts of the town to discuss constituents’ needs and concerns.
- Helped restore the devolved institutions in Northern Ireland, at last.
- As ever, pursued a range of issues and made ministerial representations, for local people and businesses in Wycombe.